Summer has officially begun and #Rosé is more than just something to quench your thirst in the heat; it shines best with food! Join Chef Aaron Solley and Sommelier Catherine Kurth at Craft Work in #Detroit for a dinner party with Woodberry Wine. Rosés from around the Mediterranean will be paired with a five course meal of fresh and flavorful Mediterranean inspired cuisine. Weather permitting, the festivities will take place on their patio in the beautiful Historic West Village.
1) Duck Rillettes & Gigondas Cuvée du Rossignol Rosé from Château de Montmirail, France
2) Olive Oil Poached Tuna & Canto Perdrix Tavel Rosé from Domaine Mejan Taulier, France
3) Grilled Octopus & Mariana Rosé, Alentejano from Herdade Do Rocim, Portugal
4) Braised Lamb & Franciacorta, Radijan Rosé from Ronco Calino, Italy
5) Stone Fruit Clafoutis & Combate Pink from Bodegas Maldivinas, Spain
All wines will be available for purchase at less than retail prices.
Belle Rosé Forte
|Date and Time|
|7:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
Craft Work Restaurant & Bar