Thanks to all that made it out to the Fall Trade Show yesterday!
Here are the answers to the Blind Tasting:
- Angoris Collio Bianco 2013 (Northern Italy), Friulano, Sauvignon Blanc, Malvasia
- Walnut City Wine Works Bernard Machado Pinot Noir 2008 (Oregon), Pinot Noir
- Jean Bourdy Cotes du Jura Rouge 2010 (Jura), Poulsard, Trousseau
- Jean-Louis Chave Selections Hermitage “Farconnet” 2010 (Northern Rhone), Syrah
- Laurel Glen Cabernet Sauvignon 2011 (Sonoma), Cabernet Sauvignon
- Richter Riesling Spätlese Mulheimer Sonnenlay Trocken 2011 (Mosel, Germany) Riesling
The winners were Marshall Chin from Mon Jin Lau and Nick Apone from Red Wagon Wine Shoppe in Rochester!
Comments are closed